A 2002 Honda S2000 owned by David Plinn was named Best of Show at the 2023 Future Collector Car Show (FCCS) presented by Meguiar’s, held January 22 during Barrett-Jackson’s 2023 Scottdale Auction. This well-attended family-friendly concours-style event, which celebrated the cars we love today and the future collectibles of tomorrow, had over 100 vehicles participating in the show on the Polo Field at WestWorld. Among the judges at the event was renowned automotive photographer Larry Chen, TV personality Bogi Lateiner and YouTuber TJ Hunt.
Other award-winners include:
- Best Preserved – Nick Brackett with his 1989 Pontiac ASC McLaren
- Best Restored – Dennis Ray with his 1973 Mazda RX-2
- Best Period-Correct Modifications – Eric Pasia with his 1995 Porsche 911
- Best Purpose-Built Performance, presented by Toyo Tires – Wes and Marissa Hanson with their 2010 Nissan GT-R
- Best Electro-Mod – Rob Ward with his 1966 Cadillac Deville
- Visionary – Joseph Garcia with his 1989 Nissan 240SX
- Elegance of Heritage – Aaron Forrestar with his 1997 TVR Cerbera
- Ford in Ford, presented by Ford – John Moreali with his 2020 Ford Mustang GT350
- UTI Student’s Choice – Scott Covey with his 1982 Toyota Pickup
- Rookie of the Year, presented by Cordes Performance – Ahmed Chaudhry with his 1994 Toyota Supra
- People’s Choice – Michael Gadrera with his 2019 Volkswagen Jetta
- Most Represented Car Club – AZ Elites
Continuing its tradition of blending automotive culture with the world of fashion, FCCS at Barrett-Jackson hosted a fashion show produced by Luxe and City. The winning stylist, Lamark Cole, received a $1,000 cash prize in addition to a complimentary showcase at Arizona Fashion Week and will be able to judge Collection of the Year during the event, which will be held later in 2023.
Scroll through the gallery below with photos from the 2023 Future Collector Car Show.