Headed to the next Barrett-Jackson Auction? Here is some useful information to help you navigate the world-famous automotive lifestyle events!
Like most major sporting events, Barrett-Jackson has a Clear Bag Policy.
- Guests will only be permitted to enter the auction site with clutch handbags that do not exceed 6.5×4.5” or clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12x6x12” (or one-gallon clear plastic bags). Clear bags are offered for sale near the auction entrance if you forget to bring your own. Security officers will be checking all bags at the auction entrance, and guests will be screened for weapons and contraband.
- Backpacks and/or diaper bags that are not clear and not within the size constraints indicated above are prohibited.
- Weapons of any type, video cameras, skateboards, drones, coolers and animals (with the exception of service animals to assist guests with disabilities) are among prohibited items. Only one sealed bottle of water (under 17 oz.) will be allowed. Other outside beverages and food are prohibited.
Barrett-Jackson will have hand sanitizer readily available throughout the auction site.
- Cleaning procedures are enhanced throughout the auction site, including extra attention to frequently touched surfaces.
Family Day and Preview Day
- SCOTTSDALE – The first two days of the event serve as Family Day and Preview Day with no live auction, but there’s still plenty to do and see!
- The first Saturday is Family Day, where children ages 12 and under can attend free of charge.
- Guests can get up-close looks at all the auction vehicles on display before they make the trip across the block, shop in the vast Exhibitor Marketplace, explore the broad array of sponsor displays, experience a Thrill Ride on the Barrett-Jackson Performance Track and more.
- ALL OTHER AUCTIONS – The day prior to the auction serves as a bidder-only preview day for credentialed guests (ages 18+) only.
Tickets are on sale both in advance and at the box office.
- General admission tickets are available for purchase online and at the box office. General admission tickets provide access to the entire event site with exception of access to the auction block itself, seats reserved for bidders and private skyboxes.
Automobilia (automotive-related memorabilia) and collector cars will cross the block daily.
- The hundreds of collectible vehicles and automobilia items – all offered with No Reserve, meaning they will sell to the highest bidder – will be on display for all to see right from the beginning, with many still on-site even after they cross the auction block. Check the online event schedule for start times at each auction.
Rain in the forecast?
- Don’t worry! The majority of each auction site is under cover and air-conditioned with the exception of Thrill Rides and Hot Laps on the Barrett-Jackson Performance Track, a not-to-miss attraction located outside the auction arena.
There’s more here than just great cars
- The auctions include vast Exhibitor Marketplaces, fascinating sponsor displays, a live music stage, dozens of food and beverage locations offering a wide variety of options, interactive exhibits from a large variety of sponsors and fantastic people-watching (keep your eyes open for celebrities).
Thrill Rides and Hot Laps at the Barrett-Jackson Performance Track
- Thrill Rides and Hot Laps are at the Barrett-Jackson Performance Track are offered daily at each event and are open to ages 8 (or 48 inches tall) and above. Hop in one of the latest vehicles with a professional driver for a heart-pounding ride to remember! There’s also a 4×4 off-road experience offered at the Scottsdale Auction.
There is plenty of public parking
- Just follow the road signs directing you to specific parking areas. Shuttle service is offered to and from the main gate of the Scottsdale Auction. There is a specially designated drop-off point near the main entrance of each auction for those using rideshare companies.
TV crews will be on-site
- TV crews from FYI and HISTORY will be on-site throughout each auction, providing live coverage of the event. Alert your friends at home – they may spot you on live television!
Tickets, VIP Experience packages, bidder registration, consignment information, hotel room reservations and the complete schedule of events for each Barrett-Jackson Auction are available on Barrett-Jackson.com.