MAG returns to Reno, Nevada, with its Hot August Nights Collector Car Auction that kicks off August 5 and continues through August 7.
Held in conjunction with annual Hot August Nights celebration muscle cars, custom cars and street rods, the MAG sale will be staged at the Reno/Sparks Convention Center, offering a diverse docket of about 600 cars, trucks and motorcycles, and an array of automobilia, neon and various collector items.
MAG, which stands for Motorsport Auction Group, is the company that bought out Silver auctions and is holding its fifth annual sale at Hot August Nights, canceled last year because of coronavirus.
The festival known as HAN has been held for more than 30 years in Reno and adjacent Sparks, attracting thousands of custom- and vintage-car fanatics.
Among this year’s featured lots at MAG are:
• A 1970 Ford Mustang 428 Cobra Jet with matching numbers, 4-speed manual transmission and a shaker hood that has undergone a ground-up restoration.
• A resto-mod 1960 Volkswagen 23-window bus in “Manic Red over Marshmallow White,” with a 2.3-liter engine cranking out 160 horsepower, Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes and Porsche alloy wheels.
• A 1966 Chevrolet Corvette 427/425-horsepower, 4-speed coupe restored in black on black with just 60,000 total miles.
• A 1957 Ford Fairlane convertible with a full restoration and Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels.
• A 2001 53-foot GoDaddy race team trailer used by Danica Patrick.
• A 1931 Packard 840 Deluxe convertible in immaculate condition
• A 1970 Chevrolet Corvette 454/390-horsepower coupe with a 4-speed and driven just 19,000 original miles.
For more information about the MAG sale, visit the auction website.