As we head towards our just-announced 2020 Fall Auction at WestWorld of Scottsdale, Barrett-Jackson, The World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions, has made it even easier to settle up after winning a bid! To promote social distancing and follow proper protocols for protecting our customers against COVID-19, we are now offering contactless and reduced-contact cashiering.
The sale is entered for your winning bid once the vehicle is hammered sold on the auction block. You will then receive an email from the Cashiering Department that allows you to reply, opting into contactless cashiering. Opting in will prompt a cashier to call you to confirm details, as well as provide you with wire instructions and AdobeSign purchase documents.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS
- Arrange shipping with Reliable Carriers or a licensed transporter for the vehicle you purchased with your winning bid.
- Pay your invoice (which will be emailed to you) by electronic (wire) transfer. Note that the vehicle(s) on the invoice will be titled to the name and address on your Bidder Registration.
- Your purchase documents will be emailed to you and will need to be signed electronically to complete the sale.
If you are driving the car off the site or would like to settle up in person, there will be a link in the email for you to make an appointment to cash out in person. For such transactions, Barrett-Jackson has implemented reduced-contact procedures in the auction office, including eliminating most paper documents. Barrett-Jackson has installed tablets in the auction office, which are placed at least 6 feet apart, that display purchase documents and allow the buyer to sign electronically with a stylus pen. Each tablet and pen will be sanitized after each use and copies of the documents will be emailed to the purchaser.
- If shipping with someone other than Reliable Carriers, email a copy of the Bill of Lading and Lot number to the Cashiering Department at email@example.com. Please note that vehicles will not be released to transporters until all funds are received.
- Bidders who will be driving their vehicle(s) off the lot must come into the Auction Office for settlement and will be subject to sales tax as applicable.
To set up your account ahead of time for contactless cashiering, please contact Barrett-Jackson at 480-306-8217.
To register as a bidder for the 2020 Fall Auction, October 22-24 at WestWorld of Scottsdale, click HERE.